health and wellness editor
I'm a Nashville-based journalist with 13 years of experience in writing and editing for magazines, newspapers and custom publishing. I'm currently the associate editor for Spry, a national health and wellness magazine (circ: 9 million), and SpryLiving.com (4.1M unique visitors, 28.2M pageviews/month).
aging alternative medicine arthritis asthma athletes beauty best of books botox business cancer caregiving celebrities colon cancer dance dementia diabetes diet diet books diets essential oils fashion fertility fitness focus food gadgets gift guide gifts grammar health healthcare healthy eating holidays incontinence insomnia integrative medicine jazzercise joint replacements kids' health makeup meditation memory men's health menopause mental health military moms movies multiple sclerosis music nutrition orthopedics ovarian cancer pets pregnancy psoriasis reviews running seniors shoes skin sleep success story sun survivors technology theater tv vegetarian vitamin d weight loss weight watchers women yoga
- "when it comes to looking for love, conservatives are more open-minded than liberals." No comment. ft.com/cms/s/2/f31cae… 6 hours ago
- My parents no longer live in the charming small town I grew up in, so according to the Hallmark channel, I will never find love. 7 hours ago
- RT @AnitaBulan: The merits of the Oxford comma, via @rogerwhite86: http://t.co/vSrsXkoqqi 7 hours ago
- @STFUParents why, thank you! seriously, great piece. those photos are crazy disturbing. 7 hours ago
- In which @STFUParents offers some trenchant social commentary about Elf on the Shelf: ow.ly/rwENi 7 hours ago