health and wellness editor
I'm a Nashville-based journalist with 12 years of experience in writing and editing for magazines, newspapers and custom publishing. I'm currently the associate editor for Spry, a national health and wellness magazine with 9 million readers, and SpryLiving.com.
Tagsaging arthritis asthma beauty books business cancer celebrities dance diabetes diet diet books fashion fertility fitness food gadgets gift guide gifts health healthcare holidays incontinence joint replacements meditation memory men's health mental health movies music nutrition ovarian cancer pets pregnancy reviews seniors shoes success story survivors technology tv weight loss weight watchers women yoga
- RT @jessmisener: Inventor of the GIF: "It is a soft ‘G,’ pronounced ‘jif.’ End of story.” bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/21/an-… 11 hours ago
- Yes yes yes yes yes RT @allinwithchris Why is it we only treat teachers like heroes when tragedy strikes? on.msnbc.com/12TLiuo #inners 11 hours ago
- RT @AP_Ken_Thomas: MOORE, Okla. (AP) - Weather service confirms tornado that hit Moore, Okla., was a top-of-the-scale EF-5. 13 hours ago
- @rtraister "The Agony & The Ex-tasy" TV episode (Carrie's 35th bday) Are you wondering if it was in a book/column, too? 13 hours ago
- @TVandDinners Culver's? 14 hours ago