health and wellness editor
I'm a Nashville-based journalist with 13 years of experience in writing and editing for magazines, newspapers and custom publishing. I'm currently the associate editor for Spry, a national health and wellness magazine (circ: 9 million), and SpryLiving.com (4.1M unique visitors, 28.2M pageviews/month).
aging alternative medicine arthritis asthma athletes beauty best of books botox business cancer caregiving celebrities colon cancer dance dementia diabetes diet diet books diets essential oils fashion fertility fitness focus food gadgets gift guide gifts grammar health healthcare healthy eating holidays incontinence insomnia integrative medicine jazzercise joint replacements kids' health makeup meditation memory men's health menopause mental health military moms movies multiple sclerosis music nutrition orthopedics ovarian cancer pets pregnancy psoriasis reviews running seniors shoes skin sleep success story sun survivors technology theater tv vegetarian vitamin d weight loss weight watchers women yoga
- RT @stoham: This photo didn't get as much exposure vs the #selfie (HT @DavidClinchNews) @melissablemur @laurenkarlisle @jjsimonWP http://t.… 1 hour ago
- @margeincharge I think no conductor to look at, and it seems awkward to stare straight ahead? 2 hours ago
- RT @sarahkliff: Under Obamacare, nearly three times as many women are getting free birth control pills wapo.st/1hMLJ4c 2 hours ago
- RT @HuffPoSpoilers: He doesn't; still dead. RT @HuffingtonPost: This is how Andy Warhol celebrates Christmas huff.to/1cyoA1q 3 hours ago
- "when it comes to looking for love, conservatives are more open-minded than liberals." No comment. ft.com/cms/s/2/f31cae… 20 hours ago