health and wellness editor
I'm a Nashville-based journalist with 12 years of experience in writing and editing for magazines, newspapers and custom publishing. I'm currently the associate editor for Spry, a national health and wellness magazine with 9 million readers, and SpryLiving.com.
Tagsaging arthritis asthma beauty books business cancer celebrities dance diabetes diet diet books fashion fertility fitness food gadgets gift guide gifts health healthcare holidays incontinence joint replacements meditation memory men's health mental health movies music nutrition ovarian cancer pets pregnancy reviews seniors shoes success story survivors technology tv weight loss weight watchers women yoga
- Just got a "complementary gift package" of low-sodium salt alternative. #baller 2 days ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: The myth of "takers" -- “Center City Job Fair For Ex-Offenders Is Canceled After 3,000 Show Up” philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/05/17/cen… 2 days ago
- When will the scandals end? RT @fmanjoo This calls for impeachment: Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol fm4.fm/Z1AKMj 2 days ago
- That freaking *amazing* column on feminism I just RT'd was written by a Drake University senior for @TIMESDELPHIC. That makes me so happy. 2 days ago
- RT @JamilSmith: "Sorry, bro, women are not machines you put kindness coins into until sex falls out." Why we still need feminism: http://t.… 2 days ago