health and wellness editor
I'm a Nashville-based journalist with 13 years of experience in writing and editing for magazines, newspapers and custom publishing. I'm currently the associate editor for Spry, a national health and wellness magazine (circ: 9 million), and SpryLiving.com (4.1M unique visitors, 28.2M pageviews/month).
aging alternative medicine arthritis asthma athletes beauty best of books botox business cancer caregiving celebrities colon cancer dance dementia diabetes diet diet books diets essential oils fashion fertility fitness focus food gadgets gift guide gifts grammar health healthcare healthy eating holidays incontinence insomnia integrative medicine jazzercise joint replacements kids' health makeup meditation memory men's health menopause mental health military moms movies multiple sclerosis music nutrition orthopedics ovarian cancer pets pregnancy psoriasis reviews running seniors shoes skin sleep success story sun survivors technology theater tv vegetarian vitamin d weight loss weight watchers women yoga
- RT @AudraEqualityMc: I'm overwhelmed by ur sweet tweets & Im so grateful 4 the 100's of great NYers BEHIND the scenes of #SOML. They were t… 9 hours ago
- Glad Shonda acknowledges how horrifying bound naked Quinn was for women to watch. Not sure that absolves her, though. vulture.com/2013/12/shonda… 18 hours ago
- @BlakeBoldt That pretty much sums it up. Moyer was also terrible. But it was ambitious and a lot of it was good. 18 hours ago
- @BlakeBoldt Did you watch? 18 hours ago
- "All Liv has to do now is say 'jam' and Fitz will trip over his own dick trying to prove how much he still loves her" vulture.com/2013/12/scanda… 18 hours ago