health and wellness editor
I'm a Nashville-based journalist with 12 years of experience in writing and editing for magazines, newspapers and custom publishing. I'm currently the associate editor for Spry, a national health and wellness magazine with 9 million readers, and SpryLiving.com.
Tagsaging arthritis asthma beauty books business cancer celebrities dance diabetes diet diet books fashion fertility fitness food gadgets gift guide gifts health healthcare holidays incontinence joint replacements meditation memory men's health mental health movies music nutrition ovarian cancer pets pregnancy reviews seniors shoes success story survivors technology tv weight loss weight watchers women yoga
- @fmanjoo totally agree! 15 hours ago
- @fmanjoo Those are from commenters, not the writers. Can't say I care much for the new commenting system, though. 16 hours ago
- @fuggirls My dad has always had a mustache. Can't imagine him without it. I think when I was little I thought all Dads had them. 1 day ago
- I just love my coworkers, which seems like such a luxury these days. 1 day ago
- "That's not a miracle: It's architecture." @mjs_DC on lazy OK tornado coverage. Bravo. slate.com/articles/healt… 1 day ago