health and wellness editor
I'm a Nashville-based journalist with 13 years of experience in writing and editing for magazines, newspapers and custom publishing. I'm currently the associate editor for Spry, a national health and wellness magazine (circ: 9 million), and SpryLiving.com (4.1M unique visitors, 28.2M pageviews/month).
aging alternative medicine arthritis asthma athletes beauty best of books botox business cancer caregiving celebrities colon cancer dance dementia diabetes diet diet books diets essential oils fashion fertility fitness focus food gadgets gift guide gifts grammar health healthcare healthy eating holidays incontinence insomnia integrative medicine jazzercise joint replacements kids' health makeup meditation memory men's health menopause mental health military moms movies multiple sclerosis music nutrition orthopedics ovarian cancer pets pregnancy psoriasis reviews running seniors shoes skin sleep success story sun survivors technology theater tv vegetarian vitamin d weight loss weight watchers women yoga
- no quinn no no no no no no 1 hour ago
- Shonda always loses me at some point, and this Huck/Quinn shit just might be it. 1 hour ago
- RT @vulture: You guys, I think the Baroness just walked off that set and headed to Scandal, too. #soundofmusic 1 hour ago
- I truly have no recollection of what happens in the last hour of this musical. 2 hours ago
- RT @zhandlen: Everybody talks about how cynical Twitter is, and then Audra McDonald comes on and it’s all “Oh my god this is everything." 2 hours ago